- It's not too late to sign-up for our 2nd Sew-In Saturday; which is this coming Saturday, April 28th from 9am-9pm. Even if you can't stay for all 12 hours, we have 1/2 days sessions still available too.
- Did you hear, our very own VP, Mary Claire is published...YAY! She has 3, count 'em, 3 projects in the Modern Patchwork special edition magazine out now.
- Have you heard that the next installment of the Blogger's Quilt Festival is going to be starting up in a few weeks. Don't know what this is? Hop on over to Amy's Creative Side and check it out. The fun starts May 18th and runs through June 1st.
- Have you heard about Design Seeds? It's a site "For All Who Love Color". Everyday Jessica, the creator, uploads several inspirational color palettes that are great for not only quilting; but art, home design and even wedding ideas.
- What does Modern Quilting mean to you? That's what the people from QuiltCon want to know, and they are asking for modern quilters to make a block as part of their QuiltCon Block Challenge. The deadline is August 15th, so you still have more then enough time to express yourself. More information available here.
If you have suggestions for future Randomness posts, send us an email.