Here's a brief recap of the activities along with several links along the way.
- As part of our monthly "You Oughta Know" segment, Cindy Lammon introduced us to the Quik Clip; which saves her lots of time when basting a quilt sandwich.
- It's not too late to get involved in our "Inspiration Challenge", as your quilt isn't due until our August meeting (8/11). All the info you need, including links to the inspiration can be found here or here.
- We want to Thank those who participated in our Quilt Market & Modern Meet-Up Recap. Your thoughts, highlights and hilarious commentary were most appreciated. If you want to see some photos from the Modern Meet-Up, just scroll down a few posts.
- Show & Tell was thrilling as always. Can't wait to see more next month.
- We hope that those who participated in the Charm Square Swap were excited with the scrappy goodness they got to take home.
- Bon Bon Atelier be hosting a Pop-Up shop, so don't forget your $$$
- Mary Claire, our guild VP, will be giving a presentation on "White Space in Modern Quilts"
- STLMQG 2nd Anniversary Celebration with group photo
Here are links to some of the information that was mentioned/discussed today:
- Leftovers, Etc...if you have crafty items you would like to donate, or want to know what else they accept, make sure that you check out the link above. Thanks to those who introduced us to this Non-Profit organization.
- Have you heard about Totally Stitchin'...it's a new community venture from BabyLock aimed at reaching out to those that enjoy Modern Quilting. Did you know that BabyLock is the exclusive machine provider for Sewing Summit.
- Did you miss the names of the 3 magazines aimed at Modern Quilters...here they are again with links in case you would like to get yourself a subscription or follow along online.
- Thanks to Sew Sweet Quilt Shop for their donation to our giveaway today. Did you want to know more about the Sweet Sewfull Event, check it out.
See you next month, and until then make sure that you visit us on Flickr.