St. Charles Historical Society is hosting "One Hundred Years of Quilt Making" with guest speaker Ann Hazelwood.
- When: Saturday July 28th
- Time: 12pm (Noon)
- Where: Stegton Regency Banquet Center 1450 Wall Street, St. Charles MO 63303
- Fee: $15
- Questions & Reservations: 636-946-9828
We've been told that there is a cute little quilt shop in Owensville, MO that has modern fabric including Pre-Cuts galore, pearl cotton, embroidery items, etc Wanna check it out...here's what you need to know
- Name: In The Niche
- Site: In The Niche
- Address: 106 E. Peters Ave Owensville, MO 65066
Interested in submitting your quilts into a Quilt Show...how about thisCornucopia of Quilts, sponsored by Scheffel Financial Services, Inc. and Curated by Joan Wentz and Jenice Belling. Jenice owns the Quilted Garden in Edwardsville, IL.
- When: November 2-23rd
- Where: Edwardsville Arts Center 6165 Center Grove Rd Edwardsville, IL 62025
- Submitting: Our VP, Mary Claire, tells us that if you are interested in submitting your quilt to this juried show, you should sent Jenice an email with photos and quilt information.
Looking for other Quilt Show opportunities...how about QuiltCon. Make sure you check out the following posts for all the info you need. Quilt Show Entries open on August 1st and remember you don't have to be attending QuiltCon to participate.