Here's a recap of things that you may have missed, want to know more about:
- QuiltCon Quilt Show submissions are due Nov. 30th. Here's the link for more information.
- Our guild is signed up for the Madrona Road MQG Challenge, as soon as more is known, I'll forward this onto all of our membership
- Thanks to Tess, for forwarding along the eQuilter.com Quilt Relief that is happening right now for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. If you'd like to learn how you can participate in this massive relief effort, check out this link.
- Thanks to our two Secretary candidates for their lovely introductions, and inviting commentary. The ballots were handed out, counted and our new Secretary was announced. Here is your STLMQG Leadership/Committee Chairpersons look for 2013
- Sign-ups for the Charity Committee and Member's Swap/Challenge Committee were made available and it looks like we'll have another great group. If you were unable to attend the meeting and have interest in one or both of these committees, December will be your last opportunity to sign-up.
- Cindy Lammon will be giving her Photography 101 presentation in December; but discussed that shootflyshoot.com has offered a generous discount to STLMQG members who have interest in their online photography class; which Cindy mentioned she had taken herself.
- Another big Thanks goes out to those members who generously donated items to the Ticket Raffle which will be held next month. Keep an eye here on our blog for some photos of a handful of items up for grabs. Remember tickets will be sold 3 for $1.
- Show & Tell was another great success and we are always delighted to see the variety of modern items that are shown, including lovely bags, new quilt designs and over the top inspiration. Keep up the good work.
Since we won't be seeing you before next week,
the STLMQG wishes you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!!!