- 10 Minute Tip - Carol shared lots of tips for how to prepare bias binding.
**If you would like to share with us a 10 Minute Tip, find the 10 Minute tip button along the right sidebar to sign up**
- There is so much going on with our STLMQG Cares "Pillow-Bomb" project, so be sure to check out the STLMQG Cares tab along the top to see how you can get involved. We have our first big Pillow-Making marathon coming up next Saturday and hope to see you there. A big Thank you to everyone who made pillow covers, and bought pillow forms to the meeting. We have a long way to go; so let's not lose any steam.
- An enormous Thank You to everyone who donated items to our 3rd annual Ticket Raffle. We were blown away by the response and are positive that you will be thrilled with all of the spectacular items up for grabs. We will be posting photos in a few weeks to whet your appetite :-)
- We can't wait to see all of the exciting things that you make for the Riley Blake Challenge. While the quilts might not be due until February; don't forget that you can post sneak-peeks on Instagram using the hashtag #mqgrileyblakechallenge
- Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful quilts and blocks during Show & Tell, it is always lovely to see what everyone is working on and has recently finished.
- Are you interested in learning more about SewDown: Nashville. Be sure to check out the pevious link and don't forget that registration opens Monday, November 11th. Visit The MQG Community site to learn more and for a discount code.
- The Member's Swap/Challenge committee issued their final swap of 2013. It's a definite stash-builder, so don't forget that little piece of paper that you selected and remember to purchase 4 FQs for your secret Swap Partner.
- Our final Sew In Saturday of 2013, will take place on Saturday November 30th from 9am-9pm. Kelly, our Secretary, will be sending out an email over the next week or so with sign-up information. This is a great opportunity to not only crank out some pillowcases, if you wish; but also for starting or finishing some of those handmade holiday gifts.
- Have you heard about Janie Lou's first BOM (Block of the Month)? Check out their newsletter, stop by the store or give them a call to learn more.