- Jessica handed out this year's MQG Membership Cards, and Krista jumped right into her new role as Treasurer
- Annie & Dottie led an excellent discussion on "Preparing Your Quilt for a Long-Armer"; which was very well received and got everyone thinking about things like squaring up your quilts, how to measure for borders, what type of batting to use, etc.
- The rules for the Officer's Book/Pattern Challenge were clarified as many questions had arisen since it was first announced in January.
- Krista, Jessica and Kristy did a quick "Moderning Quilting: Yes, No and Everything in between" presentation.
- The 2017 calendar was discussed including the announcements of activities and education opportunities for our members in the coming months.
- Members brought their quilts and projects to share during Show & Tell; which is always a beloved part of our meetings. You can see a large assortment of the quilts on our STLMQG Instagram page.
Thanks for continuing to support our guild. We are looking forward to a wonderful year of collaboration, quilting and excitement.