Date: May 12, 2018
Time: 10 am-12:30 pm
Location: The Heights
8001 Dale Ave, St. Louis, MO 63117
*Childcare available, please see info here*
-Welcome & Guild Business
:: Membership Information
:: Financial Information
:: Quilting News / Around Town
:: Information on Latifah Saafir workshop registration
:: Information on QuiltCon
:: Collect 2nd Block Lotto blocks (flying geese blocks) and blocks for the 70273 Project
-Nurses for Newborns Presentation (Charity Committee)
-Activity: Vintage Quilt Show and Tell
- Block Lotto block #2 raffle and Block Lotto block #3 announcement
- Announce next Rainbow BOM color
- Show & Tell
- Mix & Mingle
-------------------------- Reminders ------------------------------
:: There are several items you may need to bring to the meeting, depending on which activities you're involved in:
- The second Block Lotto blocks are due!
- If you took home your 70273 Project blocks from the February meeting or decided to make more, please bring them to turn in to Tess. If possible, please also complete and bring your Provenance Form (Tess will have extras at the meeting if you forget).
- Quilts for the Vintage Quilt Show and Tell
- Quilts to donate to Nurses for Newborns for this year's charity project (our second collection date will be our November meeting)
- Money! This month's "fabric" raffle will actually be for one free night at the Drury Inn during SewMeSTL this October! Tickets will be $5 each.
:: You still have lots of time to participate in the Colors of the Year Challenge. See this blog post for all of the details.
:: We will NOT have a regular meeting in June. See you at the Latifah Saafir activities (details here)!
:: We're having an STLMQG Summer Social at the Italian American Bocce Club on August 4 from 3-8 pm. More details to come, but mark your calendars!