1. Attend one of our upcoming meetings (see the meeting info tab at the top of the page) to see if modern quilting and our guild are a great fit for you. Your first two meetings are free of charge, but you must join on your third.
2. Membership has many benefits including fabric challenges, swaps, sew-ins, workshops, speakers, education, friendship, fun, and lots more. Additionally, as we are affiliated with The MQG, you will also receive an official membership pin, membership card, The MQG monthly newsletter, access to webinars, free patterns, and other benefits offered by the national guild.
3. You are welcome to join at an upcoming meeting or fill out the online Membership Form and pay your annual membership dues ($40).
- If you would like to make a payment online, just visit our Paypal site and follow the instructions.
- If you would like to pay by cash or check:
- Checks should be made out to the STLMQG or St. Louis Modern Quilt Guild.
- Checks and cash must be paid in person at one of our meetings.
Still have questions? Send us an email.