Are you interested in joining our guild?
Membership has many benefits including fabric challenges, swaps, sew-ins, workshops, speakers, education, friendship, fun, and lots more. Additionally, as we are affiliated with The MQG, you will also receive an official membership pin, The MQG monthly newsletter, access to webinars, free patterns, and other benefits offered by the national guild.
Be A Guest! You are welcome to visit our upcoming meetings (see the meeting info link to the right) to see if modern quilting and our guild are a great fit for you. Your first two meetings are free of charge, but you must join on your third.
Officially Joining the St. Louis chapter of the Modern Quilt Guild (STLMQG) only takes two simple steps:
1. Complete the online Membership Form.
2. Pay your annual membership dues ($20-40).
- If you would like to pay by cash or check:
- Checks (made out to St. Louis Modern Quilt Guild) and cash may be paid in person at one of our meetings.
- If you think you will have trouble paying, please see our Guild Assistance Program (GAP) blog post for information about how the guild may be able to assist you.
Still have questions? Send us an email.