- Members signed up for committees and emails have gone out to those who were interested. We look forward to what the Charity Committee and Member's Swap/Challenge Committee put together for us this year.
- We announced a monthly Member Trunk Show starting in February, giving members an opportunity to share more then they would at a typical Show & Tell. Angie Henderson (@a.sewcrazy) will be starting us off in style in just a few weeks.
- Thanks to a donation by Lucky Spool, the STLMQG library has been created. Monica, our guild VP, will be running our library, so if you have any questions or want to check out a book, be sure to ask her at our next meeting.
- As January is the customary month to make resolutions, we thought it would be fun to ask our member's to create Crafty Resolutions. It could be anything related to quilting, sewing, embroidery, knitting, crochet, so on and so forth. We just asked that it be measurable, so something like "reading more crafty books" would not suffice...but "reading 5 more crafty books" was acceptable. We collected the index cards and will break them back out in December of this year to see how well we all did.
- Did you know that we have STLMQG logo items? Check out our STLMQG shop to pick up a totebag, t-shirt, mug, etc.
- The Officers have several educational, challenging and fun things planned for this year and will begin announcing some of them during our February meeting.
Are you on Instagram? We are...check us out.