We hope that you enjoyed the meeting, and were inspired to pick up some fabric and start sewing. Here is a recap in case you missed something.
- Krista, our Treasurer, gave us the updated financial info and reminded everyone that this and December are your last opportunities to pay your 2018 dues.
- Jessica, our Secretary, announced our membership numbers.
- Kristy, our President, reminded everyone that Region 3 (which includes us) of The MQG now has a new representative (Heather Kinion @fire4hairlady); whom we look forward to collaborating with during her term.
- Several volunteers helped collect the Raffle Items that our members donated for our annual December ticket raffle. As a reminder, it is not too late to donate, just be sure that it is something our members would be willing to "fight over", as this is a fundraiser after all.
- We are thrilled to announce that Gayle Larson will be our next Treasurer for the upcoming term.
2018 & 2019 Board
President : Jessica Schunke
Vice President : Marie Nicholson-Hill
Secretary : Krista Robbins
Treasurer : Gayle Larson
- Committee opportunities were discussed and Jessica created an easy to use sign-up sheet; which was emailed to all current members.
- If you are interested in participating in the QuiltCon Quilt Show, please be sure that you finish and submit your entry by the November 30th due date.
- Interested in helping to piece together our QuiltCon Charity Quilt, please check your inbox as a recent announcement was made.
We look forward to seeing you in a few short weeks, until then...be sure to check us out on social media.