Hello modern quilters!
Can you believe it's November already? This month, we're excited to be hosting Beth Snyder, Creative Director of One Canoe Two, at our meeting. We hope you can join us!
Date: November 10, 2018
Time: 10 am-12:30 pm
Location: The Heights
8001 Dale Ave., St. Louis, MO 63117
*Childcare available, please see info here*
-Welcome & Guild Business
:: Membership Information
:: Financial Information
:: Quilting News / Around Town
- Activity: Presentation by Beth Snyder, Creative Director of One Canoe Two, on her journey and the process of designing fabric (One Canoe Two has several lines with Moda), as well as more generally about her experience as a working creative. She will also be bringing a small pop-up shop of One Canoe Two items.
- Present Color of the Year Challenge entries (vote during break)
- Collect final block packets for QuiltCon Charity Quilt (QuiltCon Charity Quilt Committee)
- Collect and raffle Block Lotto #4 blocks
- Collect final Nurses for Newborns quilts (Charity Committee)
- Announce raffle prizes for Rainbow BOM
- Announce Finished Rainbow BOM Challenge
- Announce December raffle rules and collect donations
- Show & Tell (time permitting)
- Mix & Mingle
-------------------------- Reminders ------------------------------
This month, we'll begin accepting dues for 2019, which we are holding steady at $40 for next year. Dues can be
paid by cash, check, or credit card. You can pay at the meeting or
online through our Paypal link.
Check those shelves for any guild library books you've got hanging around the house. We have several that have gone "missing," and Marie would like to do an inventory to see where we're at. If you've checked out a book, please try to return it at the November meeting. Books will be available to check out again in January.