- We had another successful annual fundraiser, Rene knows the exact amount; but I believe it was just under $1000. This will go a long way towards the events and activities we have planned this coming year, so Thank You to everyone who donated and contributed.
- Our WOW (War on WIP) came to a close with lots of members staying up late to finish those last minute WIP to show them at our meeting. We are happy to see so many projects being finished this past year. Krista Robbins was the grand prize winner...and I believe if you follow her on Instagram you saw some of the goodies she purchased with the JanieLou GiftCard.
- Are you itching to get your work out there in some shows, or looking for a challenge...then do we have news for you.
- The MQG announced a Call for Entries, as the Texas Quilt Museum has a juried exhibition and is looking for modern quilts. All the info you need can be found here.
- Are you familiar with the Friendship Star quilt block? The International Quilt Festival is looking for modern entries from quilters in the midwest. All the info you need can be found here.
- Don't forget about the Pincushion Swap that the Members Swap/Challenge committee created. Your amazingly modern pincushion is due at the February meeting.
- Want to know the meeting dates for 2015, be sure to check out the Meeting Info tab at the top of our blog.
Thanks for a great 2014.
We will see you soon on January 10th.