Now, if you missed out on any of this month's activities or announcements, check out the recap and associated links below.
- Carolyn gave us an update on our Charity Project for this year; which you can still participate in. Check out this post to learn how you can help us support a great local organization. If you are donating a bag, remember they are due at the August meeting.
- Thank you to all those who have already designed or will be designing a block for our Block Of The Month. For those of you who are making the blocks as we go along, we love seeing this sampler come together piece by piece.
- We collected quite a large assortment of siggie blocks which were mailed to the Charleston MQG earlier this past week, as part of the quilt they are putting together for the Emanual AME Church. You still have time to participate, check out the info here.
- Hopefully our lively discussion on Starch and Starch-Alternatives was helpful and you walked away with a better understanding of how and why you would use these items.
- We hope that the Machine Binding demo went well and for those who are interested in this technique, you can learn more here and here.
Finally, as we gear up for our Fall activities, we know everyone is anxious to sign-up; but we ask that you please be patient with us as we have some last minute things to shore up prior to sending out all of the Info and Sign-Up emails.
Here are the dates of our events, so you can check your calendar.
- Elizabeth Hartman (September 12th - 13th)
- SewMeSTL (October 24th - 25th)
Again, Thanks for Five wonderful years. We look forward to many, many more.