We don't have a monthly meeting in June due to a scheduling conflict with The Heights, but there are plenty of other ways to stay connected. Consider joining us for any or all of the following this month:
- Registration for Giuseppe Ribaudo's workshops opens Thursday, June 13 (check your emails for details)
- Guild sew-in at Jackman's on Saturday, June 15 (spots remain; check your emails for the sign-up link)
- Hand-sew happy hour on Tuesday, June 18 (details here)
- Heather Jones's visit on June 28-30 (trunk show and lecture on Friday, June 28; workshops on Saturday and Sunday, June 29-30. Details in this blog post.)
- Finish prepping your quilts for the quilt show (get that binding on, add your quilt sleeve, and get it in a labeled bag). Details on quilt drop-off were sent via email earlier this week. The deadline for dropping off your quilts is our July 13th meeting.