Welcome STLMQG Members and Fellow Quilters,
We are ready for takeoff, we have a location, agenda and things are coming together better than imagined.
Here's what you need to know.
Date: Saturday, October 9th
Luminary Center for the Arts
4900 Reber Place
Saint Louis MO 63139
**Please make sure that you Google directions if you are unfamiliar with the area. Here is a general map.
**Please note that light snacks and beverages are okay to bring.
- Welcome & Brief Introductions
- Show & Tell
- Guild Business
• Membership #s, Forms, Dues and $$ collected
• Donations for door prizes, etc
• October Social (Date & Location)
• November voting on Leadership
• Getting the word out there about STLMQG
• Would you like to start a committee? Rules & Regulations *See Flickr discussion thread too.
• Introduce your idea
• Gather participants
-Next Meeting Dates, Location, Etc.
-Mix & Mingle
**Please remember to bring your Show & Tell item, your handmade nametag, $15 cash for dues and most importantly your smiling face for lots of fun.
If you are interested in starting an activities committee (fabric swap, block swap, etc), please bring your ideas with you and be prepared to present them to the group. I'll have sign-ups sheets that you can use to start gathering participants. Please note that Activity Committees can be started throughout the year so if you are unable to attend October's meeting, there's always next month.