Friday, July 1, 2011

Big Announcement -- Revealed

About 20 days ago, I posted this image with nothing but the words Coming Soon....





Well, it is July 1st and you probably want to know what all the Hoopla is about, am I right?

It's actually a two-part surprise...

Part 1...for those of you who routinely log-on and check Flickr, you'll note that I mentioned our guild's 1st year anniversary is July 30th, 2011.  It has been an amazing first year and we wanted to celebrate it with all of you, so we will be having a party, and not just any party...one with giveaways.  Mary Claire and I have been in contact with several people and are pleased to announce that we have secured some donations from The Quilted GardenThe Quilted Fox, Moda/United Notions, as well as a special surprise from both Mary Claire and myself. 

We look forward to seeing all of you Saturday, July 9th at Bindings, Borders and Squares Quilt Shop...make sure you have your party pants on...hehehe

Part 2...in honor of the outpouring of support that you all have already shown and will ultimately show during July's meeting when all of our Spring/Summer Charity Blocks have been collected (remember they are all due next meeting), I've been able to secure something that all of our due-paying members will want to know about. Ready...


Yep, that's right folks.  I've scored us another Sew-In Saturday.  Our first one back in May was a blast and while our next one on September 24th is still on schedule, I've now added a Surprise! Sew-In Saturday.  So all due-paying members, mark those calendars. 
Location: Brown Shoe Company - Clayton, MO
Times: 9am - 6pm
Date: Saturday, August 27th
Registration Required, Sign-ups begin in early August


That's it, there is the Big Announcement...or in this case Announcements (stressing the s).  I hope it lived up to the anticipation.

5 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

woo hoo! I'm so excited to have another sew in day.

Nancy said...

woot woot...love sewing days and the room was too perfect...

hm...now what to work on...what to work on...

AND PRIZES ..... might need to get NEW party pants....

dnhue99 said...

I'm looking forward to being able to RELAX and ENJOY this sewing day!

Jackie Russell said...

I hope can make it to the next sewing day.

Unknown said...

YEAH I hope this time 1. my sewing machine doesn't break and 2. I don't get sick!!! :) So excited!!