All members in attendance at the meeting received a Denyse Schmidt Modern Solids mini charm pack from Free Spirit. The remaining charm packs will be available at the March meeting for those who missed out.
Image courtesy of Denyse Schmidt
To participate in the challenge:
- You must use at least one square from the mini charm pack.
- You can make any quilted item that you want -- a quilt, bag, pillow, bib, potholder -- you get the picture.
- Projects are due at the May 11th meeting.
- Three $20 gift card prizes will be randomly selected from the entrants. Two of the prizes will go to quilt entries (any size), and the third prize will be awarded for other items.
- There will be a category for the challenge at this year's guild quilt show, and participants are encouraged to submit their projects for display.
--2019 Member Swap and Challenge Committee: Marianne Belcke (Chair), Kerry Caverly, Terry Darling, Heather Dye, Marie Hill, Mary Nygard, and Krista Robbins