Sew Me St Louis Registration Opens on August 18th at 8pm!Come and enjoy a weekend with Quilty friends sewing, sharing, learning, and having fun! Over the course of the three-day weekend, in addition to getting some quality time with your sewing machine, you can participate in various demonstrations, participate in networking and fun activities with other members, and have an opportunity to win some great raffle prizes.
|Optional: Retreat t-shirt $10|
Hotel Rooms are also available - details below. A link to register for the hotel will be provided with the confirmation details.
Look for the email on August 18th at 8pm for the registration link!
Friday, October 7th
- Web Chain Piecing with Tess McMahon
- Paper Piecing with Marie Hill
- Labeling your quilts with Linda Kocher
- Improv Curves with Heather Dye
- Faux Piped Binding/Facing with Cynthia Cook
- Big Stitch Binding with Jessica Schunke
- Scrap Rope Tutorial with Cynthia Cook - Note: This is Different than a Rope Bowl Tutorial. You make Scrap Twine/Rope which you can then use to make things with.
- Bias Binding with Nancy Dlugosz
In addition to the demonstrations that come with your admission, we will have networking and games on both Friday and Saturday evening. Dottie Vaughn is bringing her batting display and will have time set aside for Q&A. Will McDonald from Just Sew will be there on Saturday to sharpen scissors for $10.
- 50% off breakfast vouchers for up to four people per room
- Book your room by Wednesday, September 7th
- Reservation link will be in the meeting recap email.
- Two rooms will be raffled at September meeting
- 1 night/room or 2 nights for the same room if one person wins.