Details to participate:
- Make a set of 4 coasters using modern fabric.
- You can use whatever design and shape you like for the coasters. If you want some inspiration, here are a few tutorials to get you started:
- 25 free tutorials
- Big-stitch coasters from Carolyn Friedlander
- Modular felt coasters from Purl Soho
- Liberty coasters from Purl Soho
- The coasters are due at the March meeting. It's a fast turnaround, but coasters are a quick project.
- The coasters will be exchanged using a rob-your-neighbor style swap. You do not need to put your coasters into any sort of bag. They should be visible for the swap.
Your 2018 Member Swap and Challenge Committee: Emily DuBois (Chair), Marianne Belcke, Jamie Willis, Mary Nygard, Heather Dye, and Jane Unger Baumstark