Every year, the STLMQG sponsors a sewing project for charity. This year, we will be donating quilts to Nurses for Newborns.
The project was announced at our February 10th meeting.
--Due dates: the Charity Committee will be accepting quilts at the May 12th and November 10th meetings.
--We will have a speaker from Nurses for Newborns at our May meeting to tell us a little more about the charity and how the quilts are used.
- Quilts should measure 2 ft. x 3 ft. (24" x 36"). Remember, these are for newborns.
- Larger quilts for siblings will also be accepted, but please focus your efforts on the smaller quilts.
- Quilts should have a modern aesthetic and be made with quilt-shop quality fabrics. Let's give them our best!
- "STLMQG Cares" labels will be available at each meeting for those who would like to add one to their quilt(s).
- Nurses for Newborns has requested that the quilts be washed before donation if possible.
Your 2018 Charity Committee: Cindi Templin (Chair), Barb Phelps, Noreen Schneider, Laura Patterson, Whitney Kelly, Ann Philiph, and Gina Shelley