- Block #1 is a wonky star block.
- You can choose to make blocks in any of three sizes: 6”, 9”, or 12” finished (blocks should measure 6.5”, 9.5”, or 12.5” square when turned in). You will receive one ticket per block regardless of the size block you choose.
- The background fabrics should be low-volume prints. The star fabrics should be monochromatic (varying shades of one color) prints in any color.
- You can use any tutorial you want, but here are a few to get you started: Owen's Olivia, Wombat Quilts, and Berry Barn Designs.
- The blocks are due at our March meeting.
- Block #2 is a simple quarter square triangle block.
- Start with 10” fabric squares (at least two different colors, but the more the better).
- Use ONLY solid fabrics in bright colors plus light gray.
- Square up your finished blocks to 8.75" square.
- You can use any tutorial you want, but here are a few to get you started: The Crafty Quilter and The Spruce Crafts.
- UPDATE! The blocks are now due at our July meeting (changed from May).