For the past few years we have done a Block of the Month with some absolutely lovely results! As we try to leverage the tools we have for 2021, we came up with something a little different, but hopefully super valuable as we strive to educate and encourage our members. We are excited to announce the 2021 Monthly Skill Builder!
1. (7) 1 1/4" Hexagon papers. To print your own, go to here and enter 1.25 into the 'Hexagon Size' field and click Download. Go to your downloads and print the document onto cardstock. Carefully cut out 7 of the hexagons.
2. Fabric scraps at least 3" square for hexagon flower 'petals' and 'center' and green fabric scraps for the stem and leaves. (stem = 1.25" x 7" and petals approx 2.5" x 4")
3. A 13" square of fabric for the background.
4. Hand needle and thread that blend well with your petal fabric.
5. A Thinline or regular glue stick.