2022 St. Louis Modern Quilt Guild Charity Project
The Women’s Safe House
The Women’s Safe House mission is to empower women and families to rebuild their lives free of domestic and sexual abuse through emergency services, education and advocacy. Mary Ann Owens, Director, will speak with our guild at the April meeting. If you would like information on the organization, please consider their website: www.twsh.org
Call to Action:
- Members are encouraged to make any size quilt from the above size guidelines.
- Members can donate quilt shop quality cotton/cotton blends from your stash with a minimum of ¾ continuous yards.
- If possible, please measure your fabric and put a piece of blue/green painters tape with the yardage.
- Kits, including patterns, will be made from donated fabrics to make the Children’s sized quilts.
- Kits will be distributed at the June 11th meeting
- Completed quilts will be collected throughout the entire year.
**Use the hashtags #stlmqg and #stlmqgcares on Instagram and Facebook to share your fabric donations and finished quilts.**
Don’t delay, starting sewing today!!!