Thank You to members who picked up a “Come & Kit It” quilt for The Women’s Safe House.
We have a few kits still remaining, so if you were not able to attend the meeting, please
reach out to Tess McMahon through the guild email.
Turn In Dates:
- Sew Me St. Louis, October 7, 8 & 9
- STLMQG Meeting, November 12
- Please attach the “STLMQG CARES” label included in the kits
- Members can pick up labels at August and September meetings
- Return quilts in the plastic bags provided
And don’t forget, you can create your own quilt:
- Resources are on the STLMQG Member Drive
- Orphan Blocks and/or Bee Blocks