STLMQG 2022 Quilt Show
Saturday, July 16, 10 am-5 pm
Sunday, July 17, 11 am-4 pm
Kirkwood Community Center
111 S. Geyer Road, Kirkwood, MO 63122
Bring your show quilts to drop off before the June 11th meeting begins, at break, or at the end of the meeting.
- Quilts wider than 40" need a sleeve: http://
tallgrassprairiestudio. blogspot.com/2012/02/hang- your-quilt-hanging-sleeve- tutorial.html
- Consider adding a label to your quilt.
- Place your quilt in a large plastic bag, preferably with a handle.
- Bags will be available at the meeting for $2.
- Label the bag with your name, the name of the quilt, and the category.
- Next quilt drop offs: July 9 (10-1) & July 10 (noon-3) @ Shrewsbury Center lobby.
- Quilt pickup: After the show ends, estimated 5pm Sunday.
Volunteer sign ups coming soon! All members are asked to sign up for at least two (2.5 hour) shifts. A variety of jobs will be available. We cannot run this show without you!
Times include set up on Friday evening, staffing the show Saturday and Sunday, and taking quilts down on Sunday
Help publicize the show! Post quilt show info on your social media and share with everyone you know. Right click the images below and save to your device. Members can find these images in the member drive as well. We'll also have postcards available at the June meeting for you to hand out.
Post a Comment