Date: March 10, 2018
Time: 10 am-12:30 pm
Location: The Heights
8001 Dale Ave, St. Louis, MO 63117
*Childcare available, please see info here*
- Welcome & Guild Business
:: Membership Information
:: Financial Information
:: Quilting News / Around Town
:: Information on Latifah Saafir workshop registration
:: Collect 1st Block Lotto blocks (plus blocks) and blocks for the 70273 Project
- Announce Color of the Year Challenge (Member Swap and Challenge Committee)
- Activity: Block Relay (get ready for some fun!)
- Coaster Swap!
- Block Lotto block #1 raffle and Block Lotto block #2 announcement
- Announce next Rainbow BOM color
- Show & Tell
- Mix & Mingle
-------------------------- Reminders ------------------------------
:: Don't forget we're still accepting dues for 2018. Dues ($40) can be paid by cash, check, or credit card. You can pay at the meeting or online through our Paypal link.
:: Remember, there are several items you may need to bring to the meeting, depending on which activities you're involved in:
- The first Block Lotto blocks are due! If you turned in your blocks in February, be sure to bring the raffle tickets you received then.
- If you took home your 70273 Project blocks from the February meeting or decided to make more, please bring them to turn in to Tess. If possible, please also complete and bring your Provenance Form (Tess will have extras at the meeting if you forget).
- Set of 4 coasters for the Coaster Swap
:: Remember that you must post your February (yellow-orange) Rainbow BOM blocks to Instagram with the #stlmqgrainbowbom before the start of the March meeting to get your points for the first month (you can email them to email@example.com if you're not on IG). We'd love to see your blocks at Show & Tell as well!